Not a big beach person, so I wasn't sure this would be my thing...........how wrong could I have been! This place is amazing, Staff is first rate. The villa we stayed in (#18) was perfect. My biggest decisions for the day was do I swim in my own pool before going to lunch at the grille and having amazing fish tacos, or do I take a shower (outside .....awesome!!) and go down to the beach bar and have them served to me on my lounge chair! If I could afford it, I would go here every year and forget about the rest of the world.
I love it!!!
OH, hit the spa too. I had the best massage ever and I get massages every month, so I know a good one when I get it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay Island casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife amidst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jumby Bay Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay Island Antigua/Saint John Parish