First impressions count and, from the moment we were picked up at the airport to the welcome from Rita on the dock, we knew we were in for an amazing stay. I was blown away with how beautiful the island was, and the people were so genuinely friendly and helpful, they made us feel like guests in their own home.
This is one resort that knows how to do service and all inclusive well - I even found a bookmarker next to my book after turndown service! We've been lucky to visit a few amazing places, but the people at this resort go out of their way to think of everything and ensure your stay is just perfect.
My husband amused himself no end with the waterski, we made the most of the well equipped gym and cycled round the island every day to enjoy the beauty of the place. The room, food, service, cocktails - everything was amazing. The pictures on Tripadvisor are beautiful but I promise it will be even more beautiful than you could imagine in real life.
p.s. I normally suffer badly from mosquito bites and didn't get even one (maybe June is a good time to go). No rain in June either - perfect weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife a midst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort Antigua/Saint John Parish