We were last at Jumby three years ago. We thought it was paradise then. It is now even better. food, drink, pools, spa, staff, accommodation, views all still outstanding.
What has now improved are the water sports and the Kids Club. This time we all enjoyed hugely the banana boat, the canoes, snorkelling and the sailing. Our granddaughter (aged 5) was delighted by the Kids Club. It is incredibly well run by real professionals. They cater for quite tiny ones to older children. They take the children on trips around the island in the launch, they visit the sites on the island including the sugar tower. They use the estate house kitchen for baking activities. And more low key activities like painting. The staff are supremely flexible and welcome parents/carers who wish to stay. What more could one ask?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay Island casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife amidst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Jumby Bay Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay Island Antigua/Saint John Parish