Jumby Bay Island
Siboney Beach Club(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$194
  • Breakfast included
US$436
US$284
Ocean Point Resort & Spa(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$175
Antigua Village(St. John's)
US$176
US$851
Orbitz.com
Trade Winds Hotel(St. John's)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool suitepool grillepasture beachwhite nightbeach baroutdoor showerrosewood resortveranda restaurantprivate picnicwater skiingprivate ferrybeachside suitemain beachbeach staffhawksbill turtlefour seasonscaribbean night
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I travelled to Jumby in low season, right after they reopened. I found the resort to be in prime condition, obviously ready for the season. I felt I was the first one to visit and found the facilities and staff engaging and motivated, and extremely welcoming. I was concerned about the weather, but we happened to have clear and sunny skies every day, and the waters were calm, clear and stunning. We had planned to take trips to the main island, but the resort provided such a great atmosphere, serene and carefree, that we ended up not leaving our private island paradise. We stayed in a suite with a private pool. We really did not use the pool, but it was a nice amenity. We did take advantage of the outdoor shower and bathtub every day. That was the most incredible experience. The food was fantastic, considering it is a fully inclussive resort. I felt the quality was really good and the menu was simple, easy to understand and enjoy, and perfect for a resort getaway. Used the bicycles to go around the island and felt Pasture beach was quite a find. Raw, natural, organic. We did not see the the turtles... but we did find the tracks. Maybe we were too late... breakfast in the Veranda restaurant kept us busy every morning. The pool grill gave us the best fish tacos ever, and the view was phenomenal. The beach there extends into very shallow waters, and we enjoyed walking around and laying in the sea right there. Plenty star fish, as promised in their website pictures. Beach bar ladies were always on the ball, ready with the next cocktail. I wish I could have peaked into the private residences. They look stunning, and if you are looking for accommodtions for a family trip, I do not think this can be beat. The resort is extremely safe, it is a private island and the staff is always available and engaging.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2013

From the moment you step off the boat and set foot in Jumby Bay Resort you are aware of how special a place this is. the staff is superb and they all go out of their way to Jamie sure you have the most memorable, relaxing stay of your life while you are their guest. The food is excellent, especially lunch at the pool terrace and dinner at the Sugar House. We prefer the pool suite, but it really isn't that much larger than the non pool suite.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PAPoodles
Reviewed 14 October 2013

we're so glad we chose jumby bay as our honeymoon spot!! the property, rooms, staff, food, etc was the best we've ever experienced and we cannot wait to return someday (hopefully soon!) we particularly enjoyed the watersports, beach picnic and the bikes. everyone was so friendly and genuinely went out of their way to make our stay more enjoyable. I cannot say enough great things about this special place!!

Room Tip: we loved our beach front cottage
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lmoondawgie
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

The people are there to serve you. Always smiling! A beautiful island treat with beachside service. At pasture beach you share it with hawksbill sea turtles. You can view a resort turtle nesting if you want. The researchers are there to inform you about the endangered species.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I will start by mentioning that this was our 20th wedding anniversary and I had arranged and booked this entire trip to surprise my wife. Prior to our travel I was contacted by the concierge department at the hotel regarding any special wishes or needs. I had mentioned to them that it was our 20th wedding anniversary and they suggested several options including a romantic dinner on the beach with a private butler. They also set up a private menu for me for this occasion. Upon arriving at the airport we were greeted by one of their staff members in the baggage area who then escorted us to a private seven series BMW waiting for us to take us to the private Dock. From here we boarded a boat and a short 10 minute ride to the island. When we arrived at the island one of the two heads of guest services, Rita was there to greet us. I will have to mention that Rita and Melinda are the two heads of guest services and were remarkable through the entire week to cater to our every wish. During the stay at the resort all of the other staff were amazing and very carefully selected for their people skills. I would love to mention all of their names in this review but unfortunately there's not enough room.

We were then taken to our rooms which were remarkable. We had an amazing view of the ocean and the facilities and then the room were superb. I was surprised at how much Rita knew about myself and my wife. She then let us in on a secret and stated that they Google all of their guests coming so that they can find out more about their lives to be able to cater the experience to them. I was quite surprised and impressed by this. The food at the restaurants that we attended was quite good and the evening festivities were also excellent. The beach area was remarkable. We also took one excursion to swim with the stingrays and that was also a wonderful experience.

Out of all the resorts and hotels I've stayed at around the world this may not have been the most luxurious but was still excellent five-star facilities but the service and the quality of the people working here was the best I've ever experienced. This includes Ritz Carlton, Four Seasons and other resorts and hotels of this caliber.

I would very highly recommend this resort whether for a couple or for families. My wife and I both returned the most relaxed we have ever been at any resort. I am looking forward to the next time I can go back hopefully with my whole family...

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple