We just came back from our second trip to Jumby Bay, or shall we say paradise. What an unbelievable resort Jumby Bay is. As if it was possible, our second trip there was even better than the first one. The staff gave us a warm welcome back to their island, remembering us and our preferences, and making us feel like royalty day in and day out. Food and beverage got even better, we literally had a fantastic and relaxing time. You would be hard pressed to find a more happy and warm staff. Every single individual on staff tried to make our stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
We would recommend Jumby Bay to anybody who wants to unwind while being catered to and pampered by a friendly staff. The trip down there from New York is so easy and fast that it makes the experience that much more enjoyable. Please do yourself a favor and visit this resort. We guarantee that you and your family will not regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay Island casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife amidst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jumby Bay Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay Island Antigua/Saint John Parish