We could not have asked for a better honeymoon than our entire experience at Jumby Bay. From the minute we landed at the airport, we were welcomed and escorted by staff to the island. The beaches and the resort are stunning and not one detail is overlooked to make your stay unforgettable. The friendly staff made us feel like we were the only ones at the resort. There are no cars - each room comes with its own bicycles to get around the island or there are golf carts you can call to pick you up. Quite charming. The food was wonderful. This was my first experience with an all-inclusive resort. It was rather nice not to think about extra costs of food and drinks and enjoy the moment. The airline lost our suitcase for two days but we did not have to spend any time tracking it down as the front desk staff handled this for us without question. Jumby Bay is worth the extra expense if you are seeking a special, unforgettable getaway. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay Island casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife amidst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Jumby Bay Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay Island Antigua/Saint John Parish