Almost a year late, but better late than never! We got married at Jumby bay in June 2013. From the moment we stepped off the plane we were treated like vips! Private car transfer to the jumbo bay dock and were met my the resort concierge on arrival. Our pool suite was fabulous! Clean, luxurious, amazing views. There is no bad view from anywhere in the resort.
The food was delicious for every meal. The service, beyond superb!
Melinda was amazing. She took care of every detail for our private ceremony on the beach. She svn helped me find a local photographer. As a bride you naturally worry and stress about your wedding day, but with Melinda's excellent service along with everyone at Jumby Bay there was literally nothing I could worry about!
We absolutely loved it and have already planned to come back every 5 years to celebrate our anniversary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife a midst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort Antigua/Saint John Parish