Jumby Bay Island
Siboney Beach Club(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$315
US$236
  • Breakfast included
US$199
  • Breakfast included
US$436
US$284
Ocean Point Resort & Spa(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$180
Hotwire.com
Antigua Village(St. John's)
US$176
US$504
Travelocity
All reviewspool suitepool grillepasture beachwhite nightbeach baroutdoor showerrosewood resortveranda restaurantprivate picnicwater skiingprivate ferrybeachside suitemain beachbeach staffhawksbill turtlefour seasonscaribbean night
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Almost a year late, but better late than never! We got married at Jumby bay in June 2013. From the moment we stepped off the plane we were treated like vips! Private car transfer to the jumbo bay dock and were met my the resort concierge on arrival. Our pool suite was fabulous! Clean, luxurious, amazing views. There is no bad view from anywhere in the resort.

The food was delicious for every meal. The service, beyond superb!

Melinda was amazing. She took care of every detail for our private ceremony on the beach. She svn helped me find a local photographer. As a bride you naturally worry and stress about your wedding day, but with Melinda's excellent service along with everyone at Jumby Bay there was literally nothing I could worry about!

We absolutely loved it and have already planned to come back every 5 years to celebrate our anniversary!

Room Tip: There is no bad room. Every single one (from other travelers we spoke to) is luxurious with incredible views!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Stephgordon445
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Have been to visit this hotel twice. Being personally collected from the airport in the private limo to the private hotel ferry was just the start of the holiday. You are treated from start to finish like you are the only guest of the hotel. The 10 minute ferry transports you to the private island where Jumby Bay awaits. Peace and tranquillity exudes as soon as you are met from the ferry again so very personal. Total switch off from the outside world. Infinity pool or calm turquoise sea on a beautiful white sand beach. Drinks from the beach bar, lunch under a parasol with white linen, fresh catch of the day and champagne. Whatever you want, you ask and you get! No cars, just bikes to transport you around during the day to your villa or golf buggy collection in the evening. An experience to partake in, is be woken up at night and be taken to witness the Hawksbill turtles heaving themselves up the beach and to see them dig and lay their eggs. Amazing! One of my favourite hotels and everyone who enjoys the finer things in life should be able to experience a stay here.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jane R
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We have returned to Jumby Bay again and again over the years and we do this because this place never fails to deliver an exceptional experience, from the amazing service, to the idyllic location, to the fabulous food and most of all the people.

Jumby Bay a small private island just off the coast of Antigua becomes you own private paradise for the length of your stay. From the point where we were met at the airport and whisked to Jumby Bay (a full 20 mins by taxi and boat) to the time we were deposited back at the airport we had an amazing time.

We wanted rest and relaxation and we got it in spades. When we arrived we had made a request for a particular room (having been before), our room choice was ready for us (our cases already in the room). Then we were offered an upgrade, Melinda saying you will surely prefer this room! The upgraded room (30), was amazing, plunge pool, enormous bath, and very comfortable - so within 30 minutes of being on the island we had already had our expectations exceeded!!

Some highlights for us - we love gardening and Monty and head gardener is always happy to share his knowledge and expertise of the garden which is a tropical paradise - the gardens are beautiful. When my husband asked a question about grafting, Monty organised a demonstration - Foster showed us how to graft plants using different techniques which we will be able to try back home.

One day we choose to have a picnic on the beach - the quiet beach (Pasture Bay), a must for any visit - truly memorable.

Uncompromising is the word best describes the service delivered by so many great people.The people are what make Jumby so special and every year we return we see familiar faces. Rita & Melinda in Guest relations really do go the extra mile, nothing is too much trouble and they are always there. There are so many great people at Jumby Bay you will come away with some fantastic memories and some new friends.

We hope to be back someday soon. Until then we have our amazing memories - thank you Jumby,

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank SarahT903PM
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I've worked in Caribbean Luxury Travel for over 20 years. I've been thoroughly spoilt & had the most wonderful hotel experiences. My Caribbean heart remains in The BVI but if I could transport Rosewood Jumby Bay to BVI - I would! However this amazing resort keeps taking me back to Antigua. The beach is one of the best in The Caribbean - best for sand, best for shelling, best for starfish (which you should please put back in the sea before they dry out & die when you find them washed up on the sand). I love the bicycles, the local saltfish breakfast, the atmosphere in the bar is fun in the evenings and this incredible feeling of deep calm that envelopes me everytime I return to the beach and paths of this utterly beautiful island resort. Need to recharge your batteries? Feel 10 years younger? Fall in love again, even if it's just with the you that has forgotten how to be still and feel a calm contentment? Need I say more? It's heaven!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ginnybvi H
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This was my fourth visit to Jumby Bay and it is just as great as the first visit. Everything is wonderful; from the beaches, to our suites and the restaurants it is always a treat! The mgmt. and staff are always ready to please and pamper you. I will be back in March of 2015.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends