I had to wait almost one year to write this review to be more relaxed about this experience ! The first delusion was the sea : dont expect a crystalline water, it isn't, it's so far away from Turks and Caicos..... Than the room: even if the resort wasn't full they gave us an old room with old windows and door that didn't close so we were litterally eaten by the mosquitos. We were there for almost two weeks so I don't think that during all this days they didn't have the chance to change our room ! My little son (4 years was devastated !) The management didn't really care about this, they filled our room with any tipe of repellents and it was impossible to breathe ! The only good thing about this place is the service, perfect , the beach staff litterally cuddle you with everything you want, a special thank to Angie, she is the best. So, dont waist your money (a lot ! ), go in another island with better sea and in another resort where your money are spent better !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife a midst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort Antigua/Saint John Parish