From the moment you arrive at Jumby Bay until the moment you leave, it's very clear the service is at a level you likely have never experienced at any hotel in the world. We have stayed at some of the world's greatest hotels (Shangri-la in Paris, Ritz in Tokyo, etc.) but the level of detailed service at Jumby Bay has knocked them all out of contention, in my view. Nothing, no matter how complicated, is a problem. The hotel itself is exquisitely laid back but luxurious. Rooms are gorgeous and all are close to the beach (which is also beautiful and filled with amazing starfish). The food is inventive and delicious, and the drinks are real drinks, not watered down versions. It is very hard to find fault with this place. I tried. I came up with this complaint: our visit had to end and that was unacceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife a midst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort Antigua/Saint John Parish