Wonderful Caribbean experience - so good we keep coming back. Fantastic beach safe for kids - and I've experienced some Caribbean islands where even a strong swimmer isn't safe. Good choice of local food, fabulous friendly and helpful staff. Variety of excellent excursions and choice of island restaurants, the Coconut Grove for one - just a walk down the peaceful beech.But you must remember this is the Caribbean. Don't worry, be happy.
Heather Stirling and
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a pristine picture postcard beach front location, the Halcyon Cove by rex resorts offers the very essence of a perfect Caribbean setting. Beautiful glistening waters gently lap at the palm-fringed white sands of Dickenson Bay where guests can recline beneath the palm-frond parasols or exert some energy on a variety of water sports. International buffet breakfast and dinner cuisine is served at the Arawak Terrace restaurant or treat yourself at the Warri Pier a-la-carte restaurant featuring speciality grills and lobster in its unique setting over the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, West Indies, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Halcyon Cove by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halcyon Cove By Rex Hotel St. John`s
- Halcyon Cove Antigua
- Halcyon Cove By Rex Resorts Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Rex Halcyon Cove Resort
- Rex Halcyon Antigua