We have stayed here in the last two weeks,this is the worst hotel we have ever stayed in.
I really do not know where to start!!!!
The staff are rude & do not want to be here,we watched them bad mouth every guest.
The chefs at lunch time were rude,wanted us to eat cold food as there were only a few guests.
The evening meal was also dreadful,you had the choice of 3 main meals,,which may I add was always COLD!!!!
Please keep away from this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a pristine picture postcard beach front location, the Halcyon Cove by rex resorts offers the very essence of a perfect Caribbean setting. Beautiful glistening waters gently lap at the palm-fringed white sands of Dickenson Bay where guests can recline beneath the palm-frond parasols or exert some energy on a variety of water sports. International buffet breakfast and dinner cuisine is served at the Arawak Terrace restaurant or treat yourself at the Warri Pier a-la-carte restaurant featuring speciality grills and lobster in its unique setting over the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Southall Travel, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Halcyon Cove by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halcyon Cove By Rex Hotel St. John`s
- Halcyon Cove Antigua
- Halcyon Cove By Rex Resorts Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Rex Halcyon Cove Resort
- Rex Halcyon Antigua