We have been to the Sandal's St Lucia and at first did not think that it would have the same standing. It exceeded our expectations in every way. If you like snorkeling, we did it 5 times at 5 different locations, one was a ship wreck. If you like a variety of dining experiences, there are 13 different experiences from Japenese Steak House to lobster, Carribean.
The room, beach side suite, was fabulous.
Highly recommend this one, it is worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •A European Hotel in the Six-Star, all-suite Mediterranean Village •Exotic Rondoval with private plunge pool and butler service •1,400 square foot Mediterranean villa with private plunge pool and butler service•Houses the East Caribbean's largest pool (1 of 6) •Offers 9 dining options and 8 bars including an English pub •Voted "World's Most Romantic Resort" 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Grande Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort And Spa
- Sandals Antigua
- Hotel Sandals Grande Antigua
- Sandals Grand Antigua
- Antigua Sandals
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa Saint John Parish