This was our first Sandals experience and it won't be our last. From the moment we arrived we were treated like VIP's. The room, the restaurants, the pools, the beach, the grounds, every thing about this resort was "second to none".
We have travelled to many places over the years and we are in position to play the comparison game. There were 2 other couples travelling with us and we all agreed that we would probably change our holiday plans for next year to ensure that we stay at a Sandals resort.
So I guess Curacao is out for now.
A heartfelt thank you to Latoya (pool goddess) Ken & Kenisha (Mario's) and all the staff at the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •A European Hotel in the Six-Star, all-suite Mediterranean Village •Exotic Rondoval with private plunge pool and butler service •1,400 square foot Mediterranean villa with private plunge pool and butler service•Houses the East Caribbean's largest pool (1 of 6) •Offers 9 dining options and 8 bars including an English pub •Voted "World's Most Romantic Resort" 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems and Hotels.com so you can book your Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Grande Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort And Spa
- Sandals Antigua
- Hotel Sandals Grande Antigua
- Sandals Grand Antigua
- Antigua Sandals
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa Saint John Parish