Sandals Grande Antigua, what a wonderful place to vacation. From the friendliness of the local people to the great service from the staff, this is just one more place on the to "return visit list". This was our first "All Inclusive" Sandals resort stay, and it won't be our last. From the experience we received from Sandals Grande Antigua Resort and Spa, we are looking into other Sandals Resorts. If you go,
to Sandals Grande Antigua, look for these staff members to make your stay even more nice because of the kind, friendly attitude and above and beyond approach to their jobs, Lobby attendant Leonard, pool bar waitress Akiko, bartender Marie-Louise, pizza restaurant manager Anika, and front desk Phillip, these were the people that made us feel as though we were family members, making our stay much nicer than it would have been without their presence. A great place to vacation! Go there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •A European Hotel in the Six-Star, all-suite Mediterranean Village •Exotic Rondoval with private plunge pool and butler service •1,400 square foot Mediterranean villa with private plunge pool and butler service•Houses the East Caribbean's largest pool (1 of 6) •Offers 9 dining options and 8 bars including an English pub •Voted "World's Most Romantic Resort" 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Southall Travel and Travelbag so you can book your Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Grande Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort And Spa
- Sandals Antigua
- Hotel Sandals Grande Antigua
- Sandals Grand Antigua
- Antigua Sandals
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa Saint John Parish