Visited Sandals Grande Antigua in January and loved every minute of it.
The only negative was the housekeeping - glasses in the room were not cleaned and toiletries were not replenished.
On the plus side, food (more vegetarian options would be appreciated) and drinks were great, beautiful scenery. Rooms were slightly old fashioned but still functional.
I would recommend swimming with stingrays and catamarang tour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •A European Hotel in the Six-Star, all-suite Mediterranean Village •Exotic Rondoval with private plunge pool and butler service •1,400 square foot Mediterranean villa with private plunge pool and butler service•Houses the East Caribbean's largest pool (1 of 6) •Offers 9 dining options and 8 bars including an English pub •Voted "World's Most Romantic Resort" 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Expedia, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Grande Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort And Spa
- Sandals Antigua
- Hotel Sandals Grande Antigua
- Sandals Grand Antigua
- Antigua Sandals
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa Saint John Parish