Great vacation. Loved the pool and the beach.
Excellent Customer Service. Staff were very friendly and went over and above to try and make our stay comfortable.
Upon our arrival we were sat down in the lobby area while one of the staff members brought us champagne and they arranged out paperwork for check in. They had us fill out a few papers, were handed the room key and away we went. They took care of our luggage and delivered our luggage within 1/2 hour or so of our arrival.
We were sent a fruit platter and cheese tray on day 1 and then we upgraded to a rondoval suite beachfront and were sent another cheese platter.
Marios - recommend this for breakfast and dinner,
Also Barefoot on the beach for lunch and dinner
Sushi Bar was pretty good especially knowing that we have great sushi here in Vancouver.
Meditterean Village is beautiful but a bit of a walk to the beach and some of the other restaurants in the Carribean Grove.
Rondoval suites on the beach front - Great location, steps away from the beach. we literally heard the ocean waves all night long.It was very soothing. Also close to the pool. We were centrally located between the two areas. However, the rondoval suites looked a bit tired and need a revamping for bathroom, vanity area and curtains, etc. And although beachfront not a lot of privacy as the walk way was right in front of our window.
Overall this is a fantastic hotel and would highly recommend Sandal's to anyone.
I would definately stay in the Meditterean Village next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •A European Hotel in the Six-Star, all-suite Mediterranean Village •Exotic Rondoval with private plunge pool and butler service •1,400 square foot Mediterranean villa with private plunge pool and butler service•Houses the East Caribbean's largest pool (1 of 6) •Offers 9 dining options and 8 bars including an English pub •Voted "World's Most Romantic Resort" 14 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Priceline, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Grande Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort And Spa
- Sandals Antigua
- Hotel Sandals Grande Antigua
- Sandals Grand Antigua
- Antigua Sandals
- Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa Saint John Parish