We had 2 wonderful weeks at this quiet and chilled out hotel .
The rooms were spacious and all had sea views .
The beach was cleaned daily and all the staff were friendly and helpful particularly Antheair but beware of Zauda she mixes some dangerous cocktails , she's great!
We met some really nice people who helped to make the stay more enjoyable, especially Andrew and Del .Also nice to see to see Des and Eve who we had met in Grenada last year.
The only fault we found was the lack of choice of main courses at dinner.
We read about the mosquitos before going and there did seem to be more than other Caribbean Islands
Would recommend this hotel to couples seeking a relaxing break
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Beach Club is an affordable all inclusive resort also offering room only accommodations. We are a small, intimate and friendly and cater mainly to couples who want a quiet, restful and laid back Caribbean vacation. All rooms are beach front and include air conditioning, balcony with hammock and easy chairs, ceiling fan, fridge, bath and shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and telephone. Junior suites include dining facilities and kitchenette. Deluxe Suites have an extra bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Coconut Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Coconut Beach Hotel
- Coconut Beach Resort
- Coconut Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Coconut Beach Antigua