Coconut Beach Club
Siboney Beach Club(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$315
US$236
US$200
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Ocean Point Resort & Spa(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$176
Hotels.com
US$180
Travelocity
Jumby Bay Island(St. John's)
US$1,753
US$504
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2012

As return guests we were apprehensive that our 3 week stay would not equal previous visits, we need not have worried, the welcome, the staff, the food and overall guest experience exceeded previous visits.
Its hard to sum up why this rustic and remote hotel works so well in delivering a great holiday experience, every evening around the square beach/pool bar is like a private house party where guests from around the world just chat and laugh and share their days trips around the island whether by car, boat or on foot.
However the credit must go to the staff who without exception make Coconut Beach Club such a gem, managed discreetly by manager Nicole and her team, it would be unfair to give any member of staff special mention as they all do such a great job.
I dont think I have ever seen a managers weekly cocktail party so well attended at any other hotel, Nicole Martin hosts the party so well and has more than enough time to chat to all the guests.
Rest assured we will return soon, thanks and well done CBC keep it up.

Room Tip: Upper foor rooms are lighter and have greater privacy and sensational beach/ocean view
3  Thank Johnnyboy008
Reviewed 23 June 2012

I just came back from CBC 6/22/12. I had such a wonderful time! I was a little concern about there not being a TV in the room, but once I got there it didn't bother me. The staff was friendly, the food was excellent (they had a vast variety) and I felt safe!

If you are looking to just relax and enjoy great company, this is the place for you.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank C T
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Just back sadly from Antigua our second stay at coconut beach club , we made some great friends and met some old ones too, the staff were amazing thank you all for your dedication and the happy way you enjoy what you do. Clifton the perfect gentlemen, Jahilda , Melanie , Samantha , Bernadette everyone's mum ,Shawna,Tanza, Shanice , Cotton he will be a Dj one day can't, he sing tho, Brent , all the kitchen staff , amazing lobster thank you , cleaning staff , handymen, especially the young man who spent half a day chopping up coconut husks so we could all enjoy the pleasure that brings ,reception staff , and of course the cleaning staff who kept our room immaculate , thanks to Nicole the manager that runs the ship . We had a real relaxing holiday and god willing will be back for a 3rd time next year . You will never believe it, Antigua has bugs like sandflys , keep deeted and you'll be fine , we were ! Such a friendly place too , thanks everyone x

Room Tip: I dont go on holiday to stay in my room
1  Thank paulandvand
Reviewed 21 June 2012

The holiday was a Birthday present for my husbandin June 2012. He has always said he wanted to go to Antigua as he is a cricket fan. From the moment we arrived we were in heaven.The transfer from the airport was very well organised. The staff were extremely helpful and polite on our arrival at the Coconut Beach Club. I must admit we were a little tired from a long day but soon felt at ease. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and the balcony is a wonderful place to spend the twilight hours just sitting quietly listening to the sea. The food was terrific and well presented with a wide variety of dishes on offer. On the Thursday evening there is the managers cocktail party. Well worth attending for the cocktails and nibbles. We had a taxi driver for 5 hours to take us to all the places my husband wanted to visit ( cricket grounds included). The Cathedral in St Johns is still under repair but worth a visit.
Despte my best efforts I still got munched by the mosquitoes but was not going to let them spoil my holiday. A tip from a bar owner (Cheers) in St Johns, when you first notice the bite put vaseline on it. It does work.
We would love to go again in a couple of years time.

2  Thank DAVINA HELEN J
Reviewed 20 June 2012

This resort was very nice. We were warmly welcomed and the staff was helpful. The rooms were nice. As another review mentioned, they are not 5 star or anything, but comfortable and clean. The a/c worked well, which was great. The food was delicious and plentiful. The drinks were also plentiful :) The hotel had snorkel equipment that guests can borrow at no charge, but its not very good. The goggles leak so you end up with saltwater in your eyes. They had kayaks that we did use a few days and paddled around in the sea, which was fun. The beach was fabulous and beautiful!

We rented a car while we were on the island a drove around to some of the other beaches. It was tough to get around because the island has very few street signs and the driving conditions are a little hectic. But the island is small so once we drove around for a while we got the hang of it, no problem. Bring a compass so you know which direction your headed though, because you can get turned around pretty easy! We also booked a sailing/snorkel trip with Captain Sean which was fabulous! If you have a chance to go on the boat with him I recommend it 100%!

Overall I defiantly recommend this resort to anyone looking for a quite escape.

Room Tip: We were on the 1st floor, the view was fantastic and the pretty little birds like to hang out on the balcony.
2  Thank Colorado N