Coconut Beach Club was quiet and exactly how we imagined it. The staff were kind and courteous and very helpful. All - inclusive was good and as the draught beer was not working, we were offered bottles of Heinekin instead which was also good. The beach was beautiful and the pool good for cooling off after a hard day sunbathing.
No good for snorkelling but it is a brilliant place for relaxing and doing nothing.
If I could fault one thing it would be the food. Not a lot of choice (especially breakfast) and at breakfast there was a timing list for guests to add their prefered seating time for the evening meal. By the time we arrived for breakfast, all of the 6.30-8.30 slots had been taken so we just used to turn up and say we had forgotton to book and we were always fitted in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Beach Club is an affordable all inclusive resort also offering room only accommodations. We are a small, intimate and friendly and cater mainly to couples who want a quiet, restful and laid back Caribbean vacation. All rooms are beach front and include air conditioning, balcony with hammock and easy chairs, ceiling fan, fridge, bath and shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and telephone. Junior suites include dining facilities and kitchenette. Deluxe Suites have an extra bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Coconut Beach Hotel
- Coconut Beach Resort
- Coconut Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Coconut Beach Antigua