The first time we were here was in 2009 and in 4 years not a lot has changed accept a new great pool. As with most of the reviews we agree the staff are great the food and bar also. Another addition is internet available via a router in your room at a small price and if available. We again went on the Wadadli catamaran, a trip not to missed booked via the ever reliable Frenchie.
The beach is still kept clean and the sea fantastic as ever. We arrived here on Xmas eve and were checked in within minutes after of course a welcome rum punch.
We hope to make a third visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Beach Club is an affordable all inclusive resort also offering room only accommodations. We are a small, intimate and friendly and cater mainly to couples who want a quiet, restful and laid back Caribbean vacation. All rooms are beach front and include air conditioning, balcony with hammock and easy chairs, ceiling fan, fridge, bath and shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and telephone. Junior suites include dining facilities and kitchenette. Deluxe Suites have an extra bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Coconut Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Coconut Beach Hotel
- Coconut Beach Resort
- Coconut Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Coconut Beach Antigua