Well what a place to enjoy the peace, beach and weather-thinking of the terrible rain in the UK!
The staff were all so friendly and professional, but still had time for a chat with you whilst serving breakfast, drinks, cleaning out the rooms....loved it..... sooo relaxing I managed to read 8 books.
We don't really do all inclusive, but the food choices and portions were really good, we loved the cocktails-Antiguan smile-our favourite.
Caribbean Classics with whom we booked, (don't), didn't provide the correct dates of our stay, but the manager came up trumps, moved us towards the end our stay, so our holiday wasn't spoiled.,thank you.
Book it, go and enjoy, relax, have a chat with others, walk along the beach and chill, without the stuffiness of some of the Caribbean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Beach Club is an affordable all inclusive resort also offering room only accommodations. We are a small, intimate and friendly and cater mainly to couples who want a quiet, restful and laid back Caribbean vacation. All rooms are beach front and include air conditioning, balcony with hammock and easy chairs, ceiling fan, fridge, bath and shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and telephone. Junior suites include dining facilities and kitchenette. Deluxe Suites have an extra bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coconut Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Coconut Beach Hotel
- Coconut Beach Resort
- Coconut Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Coconut Beach Antigua