We ended up here by mistake we think , perhaps there is a different Coconut Beach somewhere . But having said that , we loved it here ! We said we were there to use the beach and they welcomed us right in free of charge . But once I saw the infiniy pool and the lounge chairs , I stopped there . We ordered drinks from the bar , swam in the pool and beach and had a perfectly lovely day ! It`s a nice quiet resort with friendly staff .
We were in town for a day on a cruise and it was a beautiful way to spendthe day !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Beach Club is an affordable all inclusive resort also offering room only accommodations. We are a small, intimate and friendly and cater mainly to couples who want a quiet, restful and laid back Caribbean vacation. All rooms are beach front and include air conditioning, balcony with hammock and easy chairs, ceiling fan, fridge, bath and shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and telephone. Junior suites include dining facilities and kitchenette. Deluxe Suites have an extra bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coconut Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Coconut Beach Hotel
- Coconut Beach Resort
- Coconut Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Coconut Beach Antigua