After reading some of the previous reviews I had my reservations prior to arrival. How happy I was to find out the negative reviews were complete fiction. Granted this is not a 4 or 5 star but it doesn't say it is. The staff are brilliant and always happy to pass the time of day and talk about their island. The food was plentiful and the evening a la carte had plenty of choice to a very high standard. The rooms (we had 101b on the ground floor) all had a sea view and were clean and functional, albeit the decor was a little dated. See Frenchie to advise about the trips available, we booked three with him and had a great time The point to note about this hotel is that it is small and friendly with great sea views, wonderful beach, great staff and it attracts the people you want to holiday with and have a chat over a beer or two. My wife and I had a great relaxed holiday and met some very nice people.
Tony and Tracy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Beach Club is an affordable all inclusive resort also offering room only accommodations. We are a small, intimate and friendly and cater mainly to couples who want a quiet, restful and laid back Caribbean vacation. All rooms are beach front and include air conditioning, balcony with hammock and easy chairs, ceiling fan, fridge, bath and shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and telephone. Junior suites include dining facilities and kitchenette. Deluxe Suites have an extra bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coconut Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Coconut Beach Hotel
- Coconut Beach Resort
- Coconut Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Coconut Beach Antigua