just returned from the cbc and found it to be a small hotel that makes everybody welcome, clean and possibly the most helpful staff I have ever met, nothing is to much trouble for them and they have always got time for a chat including the hotel manager. If you want big buffet meals this is not for you, but good food is assured, if you do not like what is on the menu the staff get you something else to your liking.
If you want to do any excursion then do not be frightened to use frenchie, even if you do not book a trip with him, he will still stop and have a chat with you
My only guidelines for this hotel is take a lot of deet with you as the mossies can be a serious pests at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Beach Club is an affordable all inclusive resort also offering room only accommodations. We are a small, intimate and friendly and cater mainly to couples who want a quiet, restful and laid back Caribbean vacation. All rooms are beach front and include air conditioning, balcony with hammock and easy chairs, ceiling fan, fridge, bath and shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and telephone. Junior suites include dining facilities and kitchenette. Deluxe Suites have an extra bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your Coconut Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Coconut Beach Hotel
- Coconut Beach Resort
- Coconut Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Coconut Beach Antigua