You will have the most amazing time of relaxation and wonderful service at this hotel.
The rooms were large, clean and the air conditioning worked well.
The food is the best my fiance and i have experienced at a hotel previously. The homemade soups served at lunch and dinner are wonderful and everything is served with care and heaps of flavour. And not a chip in sight! The chef informed me he had trained under French, Italian and British chefs and there was something new every evening and lunchtime all served to your table in the evenings. The fish dishes were incredible.
The staff were fabulous; Renee, D'andra, Sleepy, Cotton, Tanza, Brent, Samantha, Shenese - they are a credit to the establishment.
And I have to mention Frenchie, the guy that comes to the hotel most mornings and sells trips. He chatted to us for ages, and is such a wonderful gentleman. He organised a trip on the catamaran for us and it was amazing. It went round the whole island, moored up for some snorkelling at a deserted beach, served lunch, some seriously strong rum punch and beer and the whole boat was partying on the way back. His brother, Denzil, captains the boat and he made every effort to ensure you enjoyed your trip.
The beach is beautiful and calm; no fighting for sunbeds as only around 5-10 people on the whole quarter mile beach. There is a lovely beach also nearby if you fancy a change; no one was on there the whole time we were on it. Don't take a trip through the deserted hotel next door; seriously creepy as no guests, only staff and everyone who went there felt intimidated. You can reach the beach by this hotel by an alternate route so you don't have to venture through its doors. Beach is well worth a visit.
For a week of total relaxation I don't think you could beat this hotel for value for money and service.
Lynda and Jonny
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Beach Club is an affordable all inclusive resort also offering room only accommodations. We are a small, intimate and friendly and cater mainly to couples who want a quiet, restful and laid back Caribbean vacation. All rooms are beach front and include air conditioning, balcony with hammock and easy chairs, ceiling fan, fridge, bath and shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and telephone. Junior suites include dining facilities and kitchenette. Deluxe Suites have an extra bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Coconut Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Coconut Beach Hotel
- Coconut Beach Resort
- Coconut Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Coconut Beach Antigua