Have just returned from our second year running at Coconut Beach and we plan to return another year. If you want a relaxing holiday in a magical place then look no further. This hotel claims to be on the beach and frankly if your room was any closer you would be swimming - what a fantastic view from the room and so close to the beach you don' t need to worry about packing that beach bag as everything can be left on your own private veranda. We stayed in a Junior suite on the ground floor with direct access to the beach from your sliding patio door - brilliant. The staff are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them, you are made to feel very welcome but without any pressure to spend any money as this is an all inclusive resort. The meals are excellent made with local produce and local dishes so that even when eating you feel that you are in Antigua and not Europe or the States. Some reviewers have mentioned small portions for evening meal but what a change for it not to be a buffet you are served with proper food that the chef is clearly proud of and after four courses we were full. The bar is well stocked and it's all included. The accommodation is very clean and you have everything you need. We liked the fact that the hotel has no children under 12 nothing against them but it means the place is very relaxing and the guests get to know each other well. We also did a few excursions and can thoroughly recommend the circumnavigation trip on the Excellence, great trip, great staff and flowing rum punch. All Antiguans very friendly especially the taxi drivers (Rodney) who a thrilled to tell you all about their country.
K and E.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Beach Club is an affordable all inclusive resort also offering room only accommodations. We are a small, intimate and friendly and cater mainly to couples who want a quiet, restful and laid back Caribbean vacation. All rooms are beach front and include air conditioning, balcony with hammock and easy chairs, ceiling fan, fridge, bath and shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and telephone. Junior suites include dining facilities and kitchenette. Deluxe Suites have an extra bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Coconut Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Coconut Beach Hotel
- Coconut Beach Resort
- Coconut Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Coconut Beach Antigua