My partner & i holidayed here in November we had the most fantastic time.Our first time back to the caribbean in 7yrs,the hotel has a very calm and laid back atmosphere,& you really can just chill out.I have mobility issues which i made the hotel aware of before we travelled & yes a ground floor room was allocated.
If you have always stayed in the higher end of hotels you probably wont suit this rustic,peacefull, tranquill, calming, un pretentious hotel.
We walked up to the "Antiguan Hotel" next door highly polished, almost ott for me but this hotelwas empty which made it very soulless.
The "CoconutBeach" is a hotel i would certaintly recommend,if we were to return to Antigua then i would make my way back here no hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Beach Club is an affordable all inclusive resort also offering room only accommodations. We are a small, intimate and friendly and cater mainly to couples who want a quiet, restful and laid back Caribbean vacation. All rooms are beach front and include air conditioning, balcony with hammock and easy chairs, ceiling fan, fridge, bath and shower, hair dryer, coffee maker and telephone. Junior suites include dining facilities and kitchenette. Deluxe Suites have an extra bedroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Coconut Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Coconut Beach Hotel
- Coconut Beach Resort
- Coconut Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish
- Coconut Beach Antigua