This was our 5th visit in 10 years to blue waters and I have to say our best one yet. The hotel is faultless. Beautiful gardens, sea and beach. We stayed in the cove suites which are modern suites set in a more private location in the hotel grounds. The food and presentation is of high standard.once the new cove restaurant opens there will be another option for the evening meal. My only one critism is that the palm restaurant evening meal menu needs to change more frequently over a 2 week period. We had to eat in there most night As we had a toddler with us.
The staff are fantastic. They are all friendly, kind and caring. The customer service is one of the things that makes the stay so enjoyable. Tremaine, pearl and Carolyn are just a few of the ladies who take care of you and would bend over backwards to accomadate your needs. We went with friends on this occasion who are well travelled who at the end of there 2 weeks said it was the best holiday they'd ever had. We will definately be returning again. ThIe hotel is a credit to alistar and the team he has behind the scenes. Book it, you will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Destinology, Hotels.com, Travelbag, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish