We stayed at the Blue Waters Hotel for a week in September. Most of the week was for a holiday and on the Friday our daughter got married. You could not wish for a better setting for a wedding. The weather makes or breaks a holiday and we were fortunate to have brilliant weather all week. The hotel cannot be faulted. We opted for the bed and breakfast package which gave us the freedom to choose where and when we would eat. All staff were kind, happy, courteous and always smiling. The whole place was clean and tidy all the time. Whenever we had a question there was always the answer.
The food was excellent. The chef catered for the special dietry needs we asked for without hesitation. One thing we had that we have never had before was a turn down service at the end of the day before we went to bed. Absolute pleasure.
September is a quiet time of the year and we felt like we had our own private hotel but there was no cut back in the service provided in spite of the few numbers.
For anyone planning a wedding in the sun, there can be no better place. Mandy, the wedding co-ordinator had everything under control and the whole wedding went without a hitch. It was beautiful. We had a fabulous holiday free from the stress of wondering if the wedding will be OK. It was. One of the best things about a wedding in the Blue Waters Hotel is the personal touch. The wedding was made to be special, no conveyor belt service here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish