We stayed in early July and had an excellent experience. We didn't do the all inclusive because we wanted to explore the restaurants on the island. The food at the resort was good but there are good options on the island outside of the resort.
Everybody at Blue Waters was beyond friendly, from the front desk to the housekeeping. We stayed in a beach front room, which had a beautiful view. The cove suites seemed nice, but we didn't plan on spending the whole trip in the room, so the room we had worked well.
While there we took a tour of the island which I would definitely recommend. We set it up through the concierge at Blue Waters. People here definitely have a sense of pride of their home island and it shows. It made the trip that much more enjoyable.
We were celebrating a birthday while we were there and the front desk made it special with a bottle of champagne delivered to our room.
There was a mix of people here, some were on their honeymoon and some were older couples. We are in our mid-twenties and were on the younger end of the people here but didn't feel out of place at all. We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish