Bluewaters is a lovely property. The setting is fantastic, beaches lovely and gardens are perfectly groomed. Didn't get a chance to look at all rooms however stayed in the Cove Suite Penthouse which was well appointed, extremely spacious and had a marvellous balcony / outdoor area with views across the ocean. Staff at the resort are hard to fault, exceptionally friendly and helpful. The hotel provided us with a mobile telephone and point of contact at all times; fantastic idea and saves a lot of hassle. The gym could probably use an upgrade but not everyone is concerned when on this type of holiday.
Where the hotel can improve is with the food. Whilst the selection (at breakfast and lunch) is wide and varied the quality could be improved. The Cove seems to be the choice restaurant at Blue Waters. The food is better than that of the other two options (The Palm and Bartleys). The Pelican Bar is a nice post dinner venue and, on particular evenings, there is relaxing live music.
Overall, a very nice resort. A food upgrade away from being a top Caribbean hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish