Wow! we stayed at the new (opened late 07?) Cove Suites and what can i say? the rooms are spacious, bright and pleasantly furnished, with beautiful bathrooms, complete with free-standing bath and seperate shower unit, each with their own terrace/balcony. the blocks of 7 suites are 2-3 minutes walk from the main resort and each block has its own infinity pool, creating an ideal luxurious, peaceful environment, ideal for honeymooners or those just wishing ot get away.
allowing for the slower 'caribbean time' that you're living by in this resort, the service is good, polite and friendly. the food is of excellent quality in all the restaurants, and the facilites are good.
the management are attentive, as are the majority of the staff. room service can be a little slow, but the quality of food is still high. i'd recommend paying for all inclusive in advance, as this includes most drinks and your own in-room mini-bar, as well as 3 meals and afternoon tea!
we got a great deal through luxuryholidaysdirect, and are already planning to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish