I have never been to a more perfect hotel. A room in the 100 block overlooking the sea is a must!! View is absolutely idylic and you can fall asleep to the sound of the ocean waves.
My friend and I booked this as a 30th birthday present to ourselves for ten nights at the end of June. Weather was wonderful, staff helpful and friendly.
We were greeted on arrival with smiley faces and rum punches. Our room was perfectly situated and we were shown around the hotel on arrival. Ignore all negetive reviews of this hotel. I have stayed in hotels around the world and this really was a great stay.
This resort is suitable for friends as well as honeymooners. Shirley heights on sunday evening is great to go for a dance if with friends, but beware of the rum punches, they are strong! 3 is more than enough. C&C wine bar in St Pauls is also great for a few drinks or dinner in the evening. Taxi's cost 30 US for a round trip into town.
The only comment I have for the hotel is that the safe's are not big enough for i pads. Everything else in the room was perfect.
We had the bed and breakfast plan, which includes afternoon tea. I would advise this if you want to get out and see more of the island and try the local restaurants.
The staff all have their own personalities and majority have been there for years. Pearl, Vincent, Rosamund, Wingrove, Jason and Jason and Pauline were stars!
Can't wait to book my next trip to Blue Waters!
Book now! :)
Alice & Hannah (London)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish