Paradise on Earth! Total relaxation, plush rooms (worth paying for a beach front room, although an upgrade is free if on Honeymoon) friendly staff, amazing food. Nice and quiet, entertainment is low key and usually finished by 11pm and that suited us fine, we didn't go to party!
The food and wine were a huge highlight and unlike other All Inclusive Hotels, not everything is buffet and wine is served by the bottle not in plastic glasses!
Believe me, I am a fussy customer...having worked in the Travel industry for 10 years but I couldn't fault this place. Just need to save up to go again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the North West Corner of Antigua where crystal clear waters lap onto secluded white sand beaches, Blue Waters Resort offers an island paradise. From your personal welcome, complete with cooled scented towel and rum punch, you will realise you are our valued guest. Featuring small secluded beach coves, seven freshwater pools and 17 acres of lush tropical gardens, Blue Waters provides the ideal setting for relaxing days by the pool or on the beach, cocktail in hand, or for reading a good book in the shade of the swaying palm trees. Having gently evolved and constantly improved over 50 years we offer a range of luxuriously appointed rooms to meet the needs of our guests, from hillside rooms in a garden setting to beachside rooms with renowned spectacular ocean views. For the more active guest we offer complimentary watersports, tennis and a newly refurbished gym. Our recently opened Elemis Spa and Hair Salon with its stunning ocean views provides a perfect setting for a pampering treatment or as part of a wedding package. Finish the day off dining at one of our 3 restaurants, each with a different ambience to suit your mood. Our staff is ready and waiting to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Blue Waters Antigua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Antigua Hotel St. John`s
- Blue Waters St Johns
- Hotel Blue Waters
- Blue Waters Hotel Antigua
- Blue Waters Antigua Saint John Parish