This is the perfect hotel to stay when you want to get the best out of a visit to Antigua. By that I mean having a comfortable place to stay in a great location, hiring a car (or taking taxis) and making your own way out and about to enjoy the fine beaches and many interesting places that the island has to offer. Siboney is right on a great beach, with easy access to beach bars and restaurants where you can watch the sun set over the Caribbean sea. The hotel and its very private freshwater pool are surrounded by beautiful, well kept gardens. Staff and management are very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish