Siboney Beach Club
US$236
US$194
US$436
US$392
Ocean Point Resort & Spa(St. John's)(Great Value!)
US$180
Antigua Village(St. John's)
US$176
Hotels.com
Jumby Bay Island(St. John's)
US$1,842
Hotels.com
All reviewstony johnsoncoconut grove restaurantdickenson bayliving roomsmall hotelcleaning ladies arelouvered doorson site restaurantpapa zoukgarden viewboutique hotelstove toprented a carlovely poolminutes from the airportlittle piece of paradisethird floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 December 2012

I recent stayed at the Siboney for 7 nights. It was a pleasant stay at this great resort.
I stayed in a suite with a garden view which is just a few feet from the swimming pool. From the reviews I read some people were dissatisfied that there wasn't any A/C in the living room. However if the ceiling fan is turned on and the vents are opened on the window then the air circulation improves a lot. I enjoyed sleeping in my room with the A/C off and the window vents open so I could hear the ocean waves crashing against the beach. The kitchen was sufficient for me since I only used the microwave and refridgerator. Housekeeping did a wonderful job maintaining the suites. When I did not need my suite cleaned but wanted a replacement of towels they were very helpful.
The beach area is nice and small. I took a few dips into the ocean and it was calm and refreshing. The restaurant/Bar Coconut Grove have excellent service and meals. Very professional and courteous staff at this establishment. Also have a good selection of cigars.
Tony Johnson who is the owner is involved in the day to day operations. I saw him every day either in the office or outside talking to staff and guests. He gave me restaurant tips that was helpful. During my stay I scheduled excursions to do kayaking, snorkeling and horseback riding. Siboneys management office has lots of info on scheduling tours and also directions to restaurants if you are driving. The swimming pool is very cool and no deeper than 5.5 feet which is safe for people who don't know how to swim but wouldlike to wade in the water.
Overall my stay at the Siboney was enjoyable and look forward to staying there whenever I visit Antigua in the future.

Room Tip: Next time I would call directly to reserve a room on 2nd or 3rd floor
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank laguna68
Reviewed 3 December 2012

2nd time to Siboney on business. Couldn't have stayed at a more convenient location for business and a sneak of a swim before heading to work. Friendly staff, great after work bar/restaurant and perfect beach. Grounds are lovely and well-manicured. All in all a great place to stay!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank trinihoney
Reviewed 25 November 2012

How can you improve on Excellent!!
Staff is very attentive, friendly & courteous. Our suite was great and it has a small lenai for morning coffee. A few steps to the beach and the Coconut Grove cafe, where the meals were great. We enjoyed the pool and the beach. It was easy to "grab a cab" and tour or get groceries. Cost was resonable.
Would we return for more relaxing? ---- in a heartbeat.
Thanks to Tony and your wonderful team for making this a memorable vacation.

Karen & George

Room Tip: Try for Suite No. 1
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2012

This is the perfect hotel to stay when you want to get the best out of a visit to Antigua. By that I mean having a comfortable place to stay in a great location, hiring a car (or taking taxis) and making your own way out and about to enjoy the fine beaches and many interesting places that the island has to offer. Siboney is right on a great beach, with easy access to beach bars and restaurants where you can watch the sun set over the Caribbean sea. The hotel and its very private freshwater pool are surrounded by beautiful, well kept gardens. Staff and management are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I enjoyed my stay at Siboneybeachclub. My suite was comfortable and spacious. The grounds are also very well kept with a clean pool and nice area with hammocks to relax. Kahori made me feel very welcome and I would definitely go back again.

Stayed: September 2012