I stayed here with my daughter and a friend 2 weeks ago for 2 nights. Our rooms were spacious, each with a nice balcony or patio. The pool isn't impressive, but who needs a pool with an absolutely lovely beach at your doorstep? The real highlight of this little hotel though is the staff. Everyone was warm and friendly, stopping to say hello, and ask us how we were. The house keeping ladies introduced themselves. Coconuts, the onsite restaurant is great! What a little gem this hotel is. I would stay here again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and West Indies so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish