I must have stayed at Siboney a dozen times now. It was such luck that I found it the first time -- a rare gem of a boutique hotel (~10 rooms, all with a sweet garden view balcony/patio) with warm, attentive staff. Laid back, yet professional. On a lovely beach, with a good restaurant. The owner and his staff have helped me in innumerable, invaluable ways: directions to the best health food stores, clipping newspaper articles for me and saving them for when I return, arranging special meals with the chef, etc., etc., etc. I'll be back again soon. Way way better than any all-inclusive mega resort. Character, style, comfort, charm, warmth. This is the real deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish