We spent 3 nights at the Siboney Beach Club on a stop over in Antigua. Would really loved to have spent more time there and plan to return at some time. The Beach Club is very small, but sits in a little tropical oasis. The gardens are full of exotic plants which encourage humming birds and other creatures. Also a few mosquitos, so be prepared - spray available in the rooms. But if you take this precaution, you will love the place. It is not posh, but relaxed with very clean and relaxing facilities. There is not a pool as such, but the beach is on the door step and right next to the Coconut Grove Restaurant ... a must. Kichenette facilities & lounge in all appartments and air conditioning. Nice bathroom, thoughtfully provided with bits and pieces.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish