We have stayed at the Siboney Beach Club ten years ago and now in May 2014 again. The best of the hotel is the tropical garden and the direct access to the beach, which is great, but not outstanding. The hotel itself is very nice, but not high - end. Our room was more like a small apartment with a living room, sleeping room, built-in kitchen and a sitting area on the porch. The price was very reasonable, therefore we can recommend this hotel for a two or three night stay, if you are looking for a beach hotel close to St. John´s.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish