My husband and I stayed at the Siboney Beach Club for a week in May 2009. It was our first time in Antigua and the main reason why we loved this trip was the quality of our stay at this gem of a hotel.
The staff is incredibly nice and friendly, always ready to help and make your life easier. They are so helpful and so friendly. The 3 ladies at reception are exceptional, the cleaning ladies are so sweet, even the gardeners are friendly. Mr Johnson is always ready to share his knowledge of the island, to give you tips on where to go, restaurant-wise, excursion-wise.
The beach is also a huge highlight: at the south end of Dickenson bay, it is so quiet and peaceful one easily ignores the hussle and bustle of the rest of the bay (when there is any). So you can enjoy the relaxing beach experience and also have easy access to sailing, jet skis, that Dickenson bays has to offer. Sunrise and sunset can be enjoyed with literally no one around.
The Coconut Grove is also a perfect Caribbean restaurant, on the beach, good food, delicious cocktails and lively bar.
The suites are spacious, the kitchenette is very useful, the hotel is very quiet. If you want to enjoy the garden, it is very lush and peaceful, nicely shaded when it becomes too hot at the beach.
I have nothing but good things to say about Siboney. Do try it, it will make your Antigua experience so much more memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish