My wife and I have just returned from a most delightful vacation at Siboney. We wanted a quiet - romantic - personal beach holiday to celebrate our anniversary and we got it all with bonuses. Tony Johnson, owner/manager and his entire staff went out of their way to make our stay a memorable one,nothing was too much trouble for them. The beach is out of this world, we have been to Kailua, Bondi, Malibu and Durban to name a few. The setting is idyllic. Plenty of beach activity if you want it, sailing, diving, snorkelling and of course long uninterupted walks. There is no adequate public transport so if you want to explore the rest of the island you will need to rent a car or make a deal with the numerous taxi drivers. A truly stress free and relaxing location - we will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish