We would highly recommend Siboney Beach Club. We found it on Tripadvisor and thoroughly enjoyed it. We had no prblems with mosquitoes, our room was spacious and very clean. We loved the beach and hotel. Staff was first rate and knew our names and eventually our preferences. The restaurant on premises was fine for breakfast and lunch, but definitely not the best one we ate at in Antigua. If one wants a 5 star hotel this is not it but if you want safe, friendly, clean and laid back accomodations we would recommend Siboney Beach Club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish