Great place, great location - just what we needed off the beaten track for a family with young kids. Nice and quiet, there was nothing that we didn't enjoy. The staff went over and above what we expected in terms of helping us out with things for the room, beach and guidance on local trips for a young family. The beach was secluded and perfect for the kids and the pool and gardens were very tranquil. We loved being able to prepare basic meals for the kids with options to dine out nearby.
Took trips to Nelson's Dockyard and Shirley Hights as well as the Wadadli Cats to Great Bird Island. Otherwise, hung out at the pool and beach as well as taking walks along the rest of Dickenson Bay to check out the scene. Would perhaps recommend renting a car to visit more of the island without depending on taxis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish