Siboney is a small, low-key hotel (12 suites) on a lovely beach on Dickinson Bay. It's a 20 minute ride from the airport and 2 miles away from the capital, St. John's. A great restaurant, Coconut Grove, is on site, and several other excellent restaurants are close by. (We especially liked La Bussola.) My husband and I and our two adult daughters had two top floor suites with balconies overlooking a beautiful tropical garden. I can't say enough about the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish