From the moment we arrived we received a personal welcome from the hotel staff who are all friendly and welcoming, helpful. Our superior suite is perfect with balcony overlooking beautiful garden. This is just the kind of smaller hotel with friendly atmosphere and high standard accommodation we wanted - it is right on the beach and the only down side is a lack of nearby restaurants within walking distance. Papa Zouks by taxi was well worth the ride and just fantastic fish and T punch rum! It has been fun to be able to do some self catering too (having a small kitchenette) and the small shop nearby (in Anitgua Village) is a bit limiting so taxi to First Choice supermarket ($8 each way) was worth doing to stock up. Recommend the Adventure antigua eco tour trip for a day out which will be excellent - they pick up and drop off from infront of Sandals (just a long the beach!) Tony and the staff at Siboney are the perfect hosts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, romantic, all suites hotel set in a fabulous, bird and flower filled, tropical garden, on the sheltered mile long white sand beach of Dickenson Bay. A tranquil hideaway for the discerning, independent, traveler looking for excellence in Caribbean hospitality and 'home away from home' comfort.Palms grow through the roof of the award winning Coconut Grove Restaurant where a ribbon of sand separates the dining tables from the blue Caribbean Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Siboney Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Siboney Beach Club Hotel St. John`s
- Siboney Beach Hotel
- Siboney Beach Resort
- Siboney Beach Club Antigua/Saint John Parish