It was a pleasant surprise away from busy city life.
Nestled in on a hillside away from town, this has a breathtaking view.
It is very quiet and relaxing, not to mention the scrumptious & ever so delicious food by Chef Jackie. All foods are prepared to order, and to your likings. It was like having a personal chef the entire time I stayed there.
Even though the trip was an extention of my work, I was fully relaxed and recharged 110%.
Gorgeous white sand beach was only a less than 10 minute walk!
It was definitely the most relaxing home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Sunset Lane is Antigua's #1 All-Inclusive Boutique Hotel located on the beautiful island of Antigua. Your slice of paradise awaits you with open arms along with Jackie, who can't wait to personally welcome you to the Villas at Sunset Lane tucked away on a hillside overlooking one of Antigua's most scenic beaches - Dickenson Bay. This 10 room boutique hotel is just minutes away from St. John's (Antigua's capital) and a 5 minute stroll to one of the most attractive beaches (Dickinson Bay) on the northwestern side of the island. From the time the first sunbeam shimmers on your face to the last sip of your final cocktail, you are guaranteed to have the perfect relaxing Caribbean vacation with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Villas at Sunset Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel St. John`s
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Antigua/Saint John Parish