The Villas at Sunset Lane is a quite little hotel, tucked away at the end of a road. On arrival we were treated to a very warm welcome from Jacqui the owner, who promptly set about preparing a fabulous home cooked meal. She then kindly took us into town and to the beach so we could get orientated.
We stayed for only 3 nights and apart from the last night, had the place to ourselves. We had a upgraded room, large, air conditioned and spotless.
If you're looking for the typical all inclusive hotel, with a crowded pool and packed bar, then this isn't the place for you. However if you'd rather have a quiet location and a superb host who will spoil you rotten, then book now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Sunset Lane is Antigua's #1 All-Inclusive Boutique Hotel located on the beautiful island of Antigua. Your slice of paradise awaits you with open arms along with Jackie, who can't wait to personally welcome you to the Villas at Sunset Lane tucked away on a hillside overlooking one of Antigua's most scenic beaches - Dickenson Bay. This 10 room boutique hotel is just minutes away from St. John's (Antigua's capital) and a 5 minute stroll to one of the most attractive beaches (Dickinson Bay) on the northwestern side of the island. From the time the first sunbeam shimmers on your face to the last sip of your final cocktail, you are guaranteed to have the perfect relaxing Caribbean vacation with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Alpha Holidays Limited, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Villas at Sunset Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel St. John`s
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Antigua/Saint John Parish