We stayed at the Villas for a week and thoroughly enjoyed it. From the moment we arrived, Jacqui made us feel so very welcome.
This is an all-inclusive hotel, but nothing feels regimented. Relaxation and comfort are certainly key in the hotel's philosophy.
Our room was very comfortable and all facilities were very clean and fully functional. Jacqui's staff were always polite, courteous and helpful. The food is amazing - Jaqui's cooking is of the highest standard and is a major feature of this hotel.
If you are looking for a place to stay that benefits from feeling like a home-from-home, then we would thoroughly recommend the Villas at Sunset Lane as the perfect place to stay in Antigua.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Sunset Lane is Antigua's #1 All-Inclusive Boutique Hotel located on the beautiful island of Antigua. Your slice of paradise awaits you with open arms along with Jackie, who can't wait to personally welcome you to the Villas at Sunset Lane tucked away on a hillside overlooking one of Antigua's most scenic beaches - Dickenson Bay. This 10 room boutique hotel is just minutes away from St. John's (Antigua's capital) and a 5 minute stroll to one of the most attractive beaches (Dickinson Bay) on the northwestern side of the island. From the time the first sunbeam shimmers on your face to the last sip of your final cocktail, you are guaranteed to have the perfect relaxing Caribbean vacation with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Villas at Sunset Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Hotel St. John`s
- The Villas At Sunset Lane Antigua/Saint John Parish